- Cheng Sc Vein And Endovascular Clinic
Mount Elizabeth Novena Specialist Centre
- One Surgical & Surgery Clinic (Parkway East)
Parkway East Medical Centre
- One Surgical Clinic & Surgery (Orchard)
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
- Thomson Medical Center Singapore
- Mount Alvernia Hospital Singapore
- Raffles Hospital
- Gleneagles Hospital Singapore
- Farrer Park Hospital Singapore
- Parkway East Hospital Singapore
- Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital Singapore
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital Singapore
- MBBS – University of New South Wales, Australia
- Master of Medicine (Surgery) – National University Singapore
- FRCSEd (Gen Surg) – Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK
- Fellow of Academy of Medicine Singapore – Academy of Medicine Singapore
Dr Cheng Shin Chuen is a General Surgeon with subspecialty interest in Vascular and Endovascular procedures. He read Medicine at the University of New South Wales and completed his training in General Surgery in Singapore. He did his Endovascular fellowship at Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney as a Senior Clinical Fellow in 2007.
Prior to starting Private Practice, He was the Chief of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Services, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Associate Program Director of General Surgery Training, NHG-AHPL Training Cluster and Adjunct Assistant Professor, National University of Singapore. He was awarded the inaugural Nanyang Technological University-National Healthcare Group, Seed Innovation Grant in 2011 for Vascular Imaging research.
Dr Cheng is actively involved with undergraduate and postgraduate clinical teaching. He still teaches Medical Students from Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine regularly.
He is the Medtronic Regional Proctor for complex Endovascular Procedures and has lectured and taught in the region, pertaining to his specialty field of Endovascular Surgery. He is a Visiting Consultant Endovascular Surgeon to Tham Duc Cardiovascular Hospital, Ho Chi Minh and a Member of the American College of Phlebology.
His main clinical interests are:
1. Minimally invasive treatment of Vein problems (varicose veins, spider veins, deep vein thrombosis)
2. Amputation prevention for patients with diabetes and foot problems
3. Vascular procedures for dialysis, chemotherapy and long term intravenous medications
Recommend this doctor to a friend:
Seeking treatment or consultation with Dr Cheng Shin Chuen
Fill out the form and we will contact you.
Benefits of using Smarter Health’s services: