Equipped with comprehensive medical services and equipment, Parkway East Hospital Singapore is one of the leading private hospitals in Singapore. The hospital offers a full range of medical specialties and sub-specialties, including obstetrics & gynaecology, orthopaedic surgery, general surgery, otorhinolaryngology (ENT), and ophthalmology.
The quality of Parkway East Hospital Singapore has been recognised through its accreditation from the Joint Commission International (JCI).
Parkway East Hospital Singapore was established in 1942, and was previously known as Paglar Clinic and Maternity Hospital. The hospital was founded by a general practitioner from Eurasia, named Dr Paglar. Parkway Holdings Limited took over the hospital and changed its name to East Shore Hospital. In 2010, East Shore Hospital was renamed to Parkway East Hospital.
Services & Facilities at Parkway East Hospital Singapore
Capacity of Parkway East Hospital Singapore:
- 106 inpatient rooms
Parkway East Hospital Singapore’s Centres of Excellence:
- Maternity Services
- Ear, Nose, Threat
- Sports Injuries & Orthopaedics
Services and facilities at Parkway East Hospital:
- Emergency Services
- Inpatient services
- Delivery Rooms
- Day Surgery
- Operation Theatre
- Audiology Services
- Clinical Laboratorium Services
- Diagnostic Services
- Histopathology Services
- Imaging Services
Medical Specialties at Parkway East Hospital Singapore
Parkway East Hospital Singapore offers the following medical specialties:
- Dietary Services
- Executive Health Screening
- General Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Internal Medicine (Adult)
- Neonatology (Newborn)
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Paediatric Medicine
- Pharmacy Services
- Plastic Surgery
- Renal Medicine
Operating Hours at Parkway East Hospital Singapore
There are 102 doctors practising atParkway East Hospital Singapore. Doctors’ practice schedules may vary. Contact Smarter Health to find out your preferred doctor’s availability and to book an appointment.
Room Rates at Parkway East Hospital Singapore
- 4-bedded inpatient room, start from S$240 per night.
- 2-bedded inpatient room, start from S$305 per night.
- Single bed, start from S$618 per night.
- Deluxe room, start from S$708 per night.
- Orchid/Hibiscus suite, start from S$808 per night.
Prices may be subject to change without prior notice by the hospital.
Medical Check Up Costs at Parkway East Hospital Singapore
Parkway East Hospital Singapore's Address
Parkway East Hospital Singapore is located at 321 Joo Chiat PIace, Singapore 427990.
Patients’ Guide to Parkway East Hospital Singapore
- Contact us to confirm your preferred doctor’s schedule, or to find a doctor within your budget
- Make sure your passport is still valid for 6 months, before deciding to seek medical treatment at Parkway East Hospital Singapore
- Bring an insurance card and letter of guarantee as confirmation that your treatment is covered by insurance company.
- Request and bring the most recent medical records.
- Bring essentials such as pyjamas, sandals, dental kit, as well as your regularly-consumed medicines/vitamins if you are going in for an inpatient care
Recommended Hotels Near Parkway East Hospital Singapore
You may opt to stay in the following hotels located near Parkway East Singapore:
- Hotel 81 Changi, about a 5-minute drive from the hospital.
- Malacca Hotel, about a 10-minute drive from the hospital.
- Santa Grand Hotel, about a 15-minute drive from the hospital.