Mount Alvernia Hospital Singapore is the first and only not-for-profit Catholic hospital in Singapore. This means annual surplus of the hospital goes into developing and upgrading the hospital, supporting the Assisi Hospice (a hospice that provides palliative care to terminally ill patients) and community outreach activities.
Mount Alvernia Hospital Singapore is known as the only hospital in Singapore that provides clinical pastoral care, regardless of patients’ race, nationality or religion.
Services & Facilities at Mount Alvernia Hospital
Capacity of Mount Alvernia Hospital Singapore:
- 319 inpatient beds
Mount Alvernia Hospital Singapore has variety of services and facilities:
- Health Screening
- Laboratory Services
- Diet Consultation
- Day Surgery
- Rehabilitation Centre
- Diagnostic Imaging
- 24-hour Clinic and Emergency Services
Medical Specialties at Mount Alvernia Hospital
Mount Alvernia Hospital Singapore is supported by over 1,200 accredited doctors, with 200 located on the hospital grounds. The medical specialties the hospital offers are:
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Paediatric Medicine
- General Surgery
- Renal Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
Operating Hours at Mount Alvernia Hospital
There are 1,200 doctors accredited to practise at Mount Alvernia Hospital Singapore. Doctors’ practice schedules may vary. Contact Smarter Health to make an appointment with your preferred doctor.
Room Rates at Mount Alvernia Hospital
- 6-bedded Room – S$158.36 per night.
- 4-bedded Room – S$223.63 per night.
- 2-bedded Room – S$308.16 per night.
- Single bed Room – S$569.24 per night.
- St Dominic’s / St Joseph’s Suite – S$623.81 per night.
- 2-bedded Maternity Room – S$308.16 per night.
Payment can be settled with cash, cheque, credit card, or insurance claims.
Prices above may be subject to change.
Medical Check Up Costs at Mount Alvernia Hospital
Mount Alvernia Hospital's Address
Mount Alvernia Hospital Singapore is located at 820 Thomson Rd, Singapore 574623.
Patients’ Guide to Mount Alvernia Hospital
- Contact us to confirm your preferred doctor’s schedule, or to find a doctor within your budget
- Make sure your passport is still valid for 6 months, before deciding to seek medical treatment at Mount Alvernia Hospital Singapore
- Bring an insurance card and letter of guarantee as confirmation that your treatment is covered by insurance company.
- Request and bring the most recent medical records.
- Bring essentials such as pyjamas, sandals, dental kit, as well as your regularly-consumed medicines/vitamins if you are going in for an inpatient care
Recommended Hotels Near Mount Alvernia Hospital
You may opt to stay in the following hotels located near Mount Alvernia Hospital Singapore:
- Value Hotel Thomson, about 10 minutes away from the hospital.
- Ibis Singapore Novena, about 12 minutes away from the hospital.
- Ramada by Wyndham Singapore at Zhongshan Park, about 15 minutes away from the hospital.